What a wonderful week to be me. I've had so many reasons to celebrate.
- Grace's career move to a dream job
- Luke's senior night at hockey (happy/sad)
- My godson's acceptance into his doctoral program
- A great friends attendance at her 3rd granddaughters birth
- Wine with a friend who is recovering from surgery
- Jude's 15th birthday, celebrated with 8 amazing women on a cross country ski weekend in the Adirondacks
- Being outside skiing with Katharine for the first time in way too many years
- Arriving home to fresh flowers, a clean house, a yummy dinner and more hugs and licks then a woman deserves
Later in the week I'll send along delicious drink recipes that we celebrated with. Until then, what did you celebrate last week?