- Toast an English Muffin
- Spread it with your favorite peanut butter
- Sprinkle it with cinnamon
Who knew cinnamon was once more valuable then gold? The Chinese have been using it's extraordinary powers to treat colds, aches and pains and to increase energy for centuries. The following is only a partial list of the benefits associated with cinnamon:
- it's an anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and an antibacterial
- it is said to reduce LDL (bad cholesterol) and help people who have Type 2 diabetes
- when added to honey, it eases arthritis pain
- it even increases brain function and memory
Think of adding a bit to your coffee or tea, yogurt, ice cream, cereal or fruit..... A new favorite of ours is a banana with peanut butter and cinnamon.
Thanks so much for the tip Lilly.